-

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Letter to Aliese--Received November 5, 2010

Liesey

Hey Sister, it's good to hear form you, it indeed has been quite a while since an exchange of letters, but we both have been rather busy.

Europe sounds like it was flat out awesome!!! Very cool experience, it sounds like diamond dealers don't mess around. The food sounds great, Fritz sound like the most fatty, wonderful food there is. I have recently found the glory that is Nutella as well. I have them with Nilla wafers though. I can't believe you met all these crazy rich people and had all that awesome-tasting food, that's crazy that dinners are a two-hour minimum too. I'm also excited to see the pictures of giant diamonds too cool for museums.

Idar-Oberstein sounds super weird though...no Internet,, and living in a hotel from "The Shining" and skeleton keys, etc. That would have freaked me out; I would have not been able to sleep the whole time...of course I would not have stayed there in the first place. The old school cut and polish factory sounds cool though. Congrats on being the best by the way. Mommy probably won't be too happy you attended Oktoberfest though. :)

Anyway, the trip as a whole sounds like it was a lot of fun, and quite the adventure. And then the next four days after it, you got to go play in New Mexico...clearly you've been a busy little bee.

Good luck with the new calling in church by the way, you'll get to see each other more often, just with lots of crying babies. Well, I guess be careful what you wish for, eh? The baptisms did finally go well and I have some pictures of that I'll send on. I actually hope to have them with an explanation, as well as a vision of what I did on Halloween, and the baptism is pretty much all I have by way of news, because I'm sure you heard I'm still in the San Lorenzo Valley, just with a new comp. So I'm leading my area, interesting, but fun.

Anywho, glad to hear from you. Love you, miss you, hope all is well.

Elder Jacob S. Chipman

No comments: