-

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Letter to Aliese--Received December 9, 2010

Liesey

Hey sister how are you? I realize that it has been quite awhile since I've written. That is because of two things: 1) Not much has really gone on since I've last written and 2) I've been doing the equivalent of "busy-work" for missionary work i.e. tracting...AKA pretty useless. :) anyway, I don't know if you had heard, but I'm in a new area now and serving with an Elder I was in the MTC with. Things have gone really well so far, in fact, we are about the only area in my zone that had been consistently hitting our level of expectations so that's pretty awesome considering he and I have only been out four months.

Sounds like you have been quite busy as well. I hope things aren't too stressful for you. Making candy canes and watching Christmas movies is probably a way good stress release.

Sorry my letters seem like kind of a bummer now and then, things really are going well on the mission so far, it's just as I write. It's like my own stress release where I can just purge everything that's been on my mind, so sometimes I'll ramble on and on about the negative. But just like everything else in life, the Lord blesses us immensely more for the work we put into it. So no worries, all is well.

Once again though, there is not much to report on. We are teaching some great people and the people of the area are much nicer to us around the holidays, so that's been a plus lately.

Well, hope all is well, and that your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Happy Holidays! Have fun with it, make sure people aren't bummed on Christmas or missing me. :)

Love you lots, miss you too.

Love,

Elder Jacob S. Chipman

No comments: