-

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Letter to Aliese--Received May 10, 2011

Hi Liesey,  :)

I got your gradee-ation announcement so I thought I'd do something fun to reply [the letter is written all in various colored pencils and decorated like crazy].  That's way cool.  I hope you get to relax a bit now that school's done.

Things here in Seaside are still going well, the transfer just ended so my comp. and I are both going to be here for another six weeks.  We hope that the work will pick up a bit during that time.

Easter out her was god.  We got a lot of candy and aren't sure what to do with it all.  :)  I, for one, don't think we'll finish it all but that's okay, I hope you had a good Easter.

All of these colored pencils aren't very sharp or don't write dark enough and it's getting rather frustrating.  Oh well.  Life goes on, right?

So I was given a Glee CD out here and I'm a bit ashamed to say it's turned me into a "gleek" but worse than that, it might have turned me into a Neil Diamond fan!  BAH!  I'd vowed since my days at Renee's I would not be a fan...I am.  Shame.  Oh well, it's good music.

Sorry this is so short, I don't have much time, just wanted to say, "congrats" and see how you were doing.  Love ya lots and I'll try and call in the morning on Mothers' Day so we can chat.  :)

Love,
Brother
Elder J.S.C. (Just So Cool)

No comments: