-

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Letter to Aliese--Received May 21, 2011

Liesey,

So I decided to simply start this letter over 'cause the Mothers' Day call kinda null and voided that one, eh?  :)  Anyway, it was nice to call home and talk to you all on Sunday.  It was a lot of fun to kind of take a break and joke around with you all for awhile.  It was much needed.  :)

So how are things in St. George?  Things have got to be pretty nice now that you have graduated.  Are you getting ready for summer?  Any big summer plans for you guys yet?  I don't have any real plans for summer yet myself because I am not sure where I'll be for the summer.  But I'll be pretty stoked if I can stay here for the summer.  I already told you our plans to visit the Monterey Aquarium.  We didn't go today, but we are planning to go next week with our whole district; that should be fun.  We are also still planning/hoping for a golf day.  Possibly at Pebble Beach, but more than likely not.

As mush as we love all the fun things we could go and do on P-Day, we still have work to do the other six days. This last week, as I told you, was rough with me being sick and all, so we hope this week really picks up to help pick up the slack for our sickly week.  Step one for that is finding some new people and with three referrals, we are very confident to get at least one investigator from those.

Well, that's what my week looks like right now.  I'll let you know how it goes.  :)  I hope all is well with you.  Love ya and miss you.  Talk to you soon.

Love,
Elder Chipman

No comments: